We encourage loved ones to visit patients and we make every effort to provide
a safe and comfortable environment for our patients and visitors. While
receiving care, patients have the right to decide who may or may not visit,
and those visitors are allowed without regard to race, color, national
origin, language, religion, gender identity, sexual orientation, physical
or mental disability, or socioeconomic status.
Our staff and caregivers understand the important role that visitors and
support persons play and every effort is made to ensure that our patients’
support person is embraced as a valued member of the care team.
- To safeguard the comfort of all our patients, visitors are asked to talk
quietly and leave promptly when visiting hours have ended.
- The visiting times and/or the number of visitors may be limited in certain
circumstances – and vary unit by unit - to protect the health, safety,
and privacy of our patients.
- If visitors are not feeling well or have an illness that can be transferred
to our patients, please refrain from visiting.
- Visitors must follow infection control precautions, keep noise to a minimum,
refrain from taking photographs or videos, and comply with restrictions
on smoking, alcohol and illegal substances.
- Before entering and after leaving your loved one's room, make sure
to wash your hands.
- All children must be in the company of a responsible adult and may not
be left unattended.
General Visiting Hours
General visiting hours are from 10:00 a.m. to 9:00 p.m., seven days a
week. Extended visiting hours may be arranged at the discretion of the
patient’s physician and the nursing supervisor. Visitors may be
asked to leave a patient’s room during tests and treatments.
Critical Care Unit Visiting Hours
Please check with unit for availability.
We kindly ask that visitors are limited to two at a time inside ICU patient
rooms unless special arrangements have been made with the patient’s
nurse. Comfortable waiting areas are provided nearby. When visiting patients
in the ICU please follow these guidelines:
- Only immediate family members or significant others are allowed to visit
in the ICU
- No flowers or plants are allowed
- Due to increased risk of infection, children under the age of 12 are not
allowed to visit
- Please limit visits to 10 -15 minutes
- To protect the privacy of all of our patients, please do not visit in the
- No cell phone use
Free parking is located near all of the hospital entrances. Free valet
parking is available at the main entrance Monday through Friday, 8:00
a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
Visitor Waiting Areas
The hospital provides spacious and comfortable lobbies and family waiting
areas throughout the facility. Vending machines with a wide range of snack
foods are available near family waiting areas.
Our café is located on the first floor at the end of our main hallway.
6:30 am to 7:00 am - complimentary coffee only
7:00 am to 9:30 am - full breakfast
11:00 am to 1:30 pm - lunch served daily
4:00 pm to 7:00 pm - dinner served daily
Saturday-Sunday - CLOSED